Very Easy and Corporative
ASSIGNMENTING constantly strives to provide top-notch educational help.
However, in the occasion in which we have to refund the amount that our customers have paid us due to specific circumstances, following SOPs should be considered.
While placing the order, the student must agree to all the terms mentioned below:
- Refund request will not be entertained before the delivery of the work
- Company will retain 50% of the total amount to cover the cost of taking orders and booking writers; exception of full refund is in case when there is more than 20% plagiarism found in the work.
- Any claim of the refund will be not be entitled to 100% money back.
- Refund will only be issued to students after they provided factual proof of plagiarism.
- After delivery of the work, the student has to place at least two revisions before claiming the refund.
- Higher management of the concerned departments is solely entitled to make decisions of any claimed refund, final decision of management could not be challenged.
- All orders claiming for a refund will be investigated thoroughly by the concerned departments. This process may take up to 45 days.
- Refund claims are not eligible for urgent orders (i.e. Orders which have less than 48 hours deadline).